CRÈME DE LEVAIN, a unique, living sourdough.
THE TASTE AND AROMA OF YEARS OLD
As a craftsman you try every day to find the balance between creating an authentic, tasty product and maintaining your productivity. You use your own style and convince your customers with your professional knowledge and passion. Algist Bruggeman shares your love for the profession. That’s why we support your mastery with products that help you get the most out of your bread. With Crème de Levain, we propose a high-quality live sourdough, which enables you to give your baked goods a personal and authentic character. This sourdough in liquid form is obtained from the natural fermentation of grain from organic farming. Thanks to its unique fermentation properties, Crème de Levain guarantees the regularity of
your bread preparations, so that you can offer your customers the taste and aroma they expect from you every day.
• active, living sourdough
• can be kneader without pre-processing
• rich in aroma
• a subtle or pronounced acidity, according to your working method
• full sourdough flavour
• typical structure of sourdough fermented bread
• better taste and longer shelf life
• you determine the end result yourself by adjusting time and temperature